23.8.11

Packing to meet Rachel Zoe

I am leaving for LA today!  Meeting Rachel Zoe and Ken Downing tomorrow, and the booties are ready to go... 


Animal print, brown and my Chelsea style taupe pair... 


Yes, I am going to be gone for a very short amount of time, but this isn't about packing smart.  It is about having options.  I am not quite sure what my time in LA is going to bring, therefore I must have things to wear for whatever comes my way. Basically I packed maxi's, a tunic for exploring during the day, and layering pieces.  The only thing missing is my gorgeous floral maxi dress, but it is being altered.  I am picking it up two hours before I leave for the airport!  I may be a bit of a procrastinator...


I can't forget my jewelry!  I would have liked to purchase a few new pieces to freshen things up, but I am working on a budget.  All of my go-to pieces must come with me...


Well, I thought I was ready, and then I found out a few details... Wednesday night a cocktail party is being held at the Beverly Hill's Neiman Marcus.  This is to celebrate and promote Rachel Zoe's new clothing line.  The best part is that I get to be a VIP for a day!  My hair and makeup is being done by Neiman's, and (rumor has it) that I am having a private styling session with Rachel and Ken... amazing!!!

This means I might need a few more options since my plans have changed a bit...  white jeans, a white button-down, a striped button-down, wedges and flip flops.  Okay, I think I am packed.

See you in LA...


                                          - Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment