14.8.11

Music to my ears... Sample Sale!!!

If you are in the mood for some fab shopping at bargain prices, then I have news for you!  Two of my favorite brands... P-THREE (The Bamboo Shirt) and Tucker are having sample sales this week!  Even better news, they are on the same day.  For those of you heading into the city, you can kill two birds with one stone and make a night of it!  I think this calls for a Girl's Night Out... who's with me?!

If you aren't familiar with P-THREE, this is the brand behind the most awesome bamboo shirt!  I wrote about them a while back... check it out.  As you can see below on the invite, this isn't your typical sample sale.  It is being held at the BoConcept store in NY, and there are going to be many fantastic brands represented.  You better put in your calendar now, you don't want to miss it!


I don't have much to say about Tucker other than... love!  It is a beautiful, feminine line of clothing full of colorful prints, perfect dresses, blouses and tunics.  Check out my past post to read more about them.  This is a sale that you don't want to miss!  And, if you are curious what Of a Kind is, you must take a look at their website... very cool!  They deserve a post of their own... soon!


Go shop, have fun and find some perfect transition pieces at unbeatable prices!!!


                                            - Allison


No comments:

Post a Comment