23.3.12

Outfit Idea: My Blue Suede Shoes

As an early birthday present to myself, I finally purchased my first pair of blue suede shoes!  Many of you know, I have a slight obsession with cobalt blue.  I have been dying for a pair of blue heels for some time now, but didn't want to spend a ridiculous amount of money on something that (let's be honest) might just end up gathering dust in my closet.  The hunt has been on for an inexpensive, but cute pair of heels that I could test the waters with... 

What happened next must have been fate.  I happened on the most fabulous pair of pointy toe pumps on Nordstrom's website the other day.  Just in time for my birthday weekend!  And the best part, they were only $90!  I have decided to see how many ways I can wear my blue suede shoes this weekend.  Really, this is to prove to myself (and to you) how great a bright and colorful heels can be.  



Yes, I am in love.  The ALDO 'Fravel" Pump comes in a pink and orange too!

Here are my first two looks.  More to come after the weekend!

Dinner with the girls... stripes, jeans, and animal print make a fun combo.


Dinner with my hubby... demure polka dots, jean jacket, my beloved clutch and heels.


To be continued...

                                                                                                                                   - Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment