27.3.12

Outfit Idea: My Blue Suede Shoes Part 2

Well, my love affair with my blue suede shoes continues...  I was a thrown for a bit by the change in weather (it turned seasonably chilly!), but I managed to adapt.  I just kept to my blue/leopard/denim theme for the weekend.  This has been a great way to break into wearing bold color, but I look forward to having even more fun with my shoes as the temp continues to rise.

This look was for my sister-in-law's rockin' party Friday night.  Ken Downing was right when he told me I could wear this Rachel Zoe tuxedo jacket with anything!  I love this ensemble so much, I might have to wear it again to a birthday party this weekend.  Shhhh... don't tell!



Saturday night were headed for an elegant, but fun evening out.  My cheetah dress and bold shoe combo fit the mood perfectly!


This weekend I learned that I loved these shoes so much that I need to add another member to the family... a bright blue pair of skimmers!  I have found two cute pairs so far, but both seem to be sold out or on backorder... typical, right?!

These super cute flats with gold studs on the heel are 'Eternal' by Steven by Steve Madden.  


Next up, Madewell's Patent Sidewalk Skimmer... so hard to resist blue patent leather!


I hope to make this addition sooner than later.  I can just imagine the regret if I don't...


                                                                                                                       - Allison

*Photos courtesy of piperlime.com and madewell.com.









No comments:

Post a Comment