8.3.12

One Tough Sandal

I am head over heels for these ah-mah-zing Alexander Wang sandals!  I can't quite explain why I love these sandals so much... Is it the neutral colorblock with a touch of blue?  Is it a nod to the sportif look that is so popular this spring?  Or, is it just the fact that Alexander Wang created a very cool and different looking shoe?

The possibilities for this shoe far outweigh the price.  I love the idea of wearing these sandals with chic little shift (my LWD would be perfect!), ankle length pants, a cute pair of shorts or boyfriend jeans.  First up, I must pair these with a longer length silk dress.  The toughness of the sandal is the perfect complement to a delicate silk skirt.  Chloe High Heel Sandal, how I love thee... sigh.






*Photos courtesy of shopbop.com.

                                                                                                                              - Allison



No comments:

Post a Comment