10.7.12

A Fun Read: The J.Crew Review

After a fabulous week on vacay at Cape Cod, I have come home refreshed... well, maybe not refreshed, but much more tan and ready to blog, blog, blog.  However, before I dazzle with many new posts on summer style ideas, I wanted to let you know about a very fun blog - The J. Crew Review.

A blog dedicated to their obsession with all things J. Crew, it seems as if these two fashionable ladies from the twin cities have created a blog full of fun reads and great style.  This week they introduced a new type of content - Style Crush.  The subject this week... C. Wonder.  A very cute and affordable new clothing, accessory and home decor chain started by Tory Burch's ex-husband, Chris Burch.  With a very "Tory feel", C. Wonder is sure to be a smashing success!  Click here to read all about it!

C. Wonder's Nantucket Storefront

*For those of you frequenting the Garden State Plaza in Paramus, NJ, you may have already stumbled onto this exciting new store.

Anywho, I must mention one more thing about The J.Crew Review... to my delight, I realized last week that they have listed me on their blog roll... i.e. their daily blog reads!  I am very honored and excited!  This also got me thinking... I guess I should start my own blog roll.  Stay tuned!

                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                      - Allison

*Photo courtesy of thejcrewreview.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment