17.7.12

Fab Find: Eat Your Heart Out, Baby!

I have been thinking a lot lately about getting back to basics.  Not getting carried away with wacky wardrobe choices and getting the simple chic pieces that can be mixed and matched to my heart's content.  Graphic tee's were always a piece of my basic wardrobe until J. Crew stopped making all of their cute "graphic" tee's.  Since then I have been at a loss.  I feel as though there is a big hole in my wardrobe that I can't seem to fill...

When you find yourself in a "what to wear" nightmare, the graphic tee is the perfect fallback item.  They look good with a skirt, shorts, ankle-length pants or a great pair of jeans, heels and a blazer.  A look for all ages, but beware when purchasing.  Let's just say that the tee I would buy is probably not the tee that my mom (aka Mimi) should be buying.  Go with your gut on this decision.

So, back to my point... It must have been fate.  As I was contemplating this graphic tee situation, in pops an email for Rachel Roy's new graphic tee bar (under her RRR label)... my prayers have been answered!  Cute tee's, reasonable prices and a great fabrication (modal/tencel lyocell).  There is also a contest for coming up with new tee ideas... you could win a $250 gift card if you are feeling creative!  

Anywho, The London 2012 Union Jack Tee is my fave!  It would be super cute with so many things in my closet... hmmm...





                                                                                                             - Allison
*Photo courtesy of rachelroy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment