25.6.12

Outfit Idea: Layering to a Tee


Happy Monday, ladies!  The race begins yet again, and I am pretty sure that what you are going to wear is not at the top of your priority list.  Whether you are trying to keep yourself or your entire family organized, it just seems so much more difficult in the summer. 

Therefore, what better way to start the week than with an easy outfit idea?!  Let’s revisit the chic and easy tee.  Whether it is long sleeve or short, white, blue or black… the little tee should be one of your best friends.  Last time I wrote about the white tee being a great canvas for your statement jewelry.  Today, it’s all about layering with the tee.

One of the reasons I love clothing with clean, simple lines and really fairly basic structure, is that you can play with these pieces much more than ones with lots of frills and details.  I was playing around over the weekend, looking for something to wear on a cooler day… I did not want to wear another sweater and skinny jeans.

After some thought, I grabbed a navy long sleeve tee, my dusty blue ballerina dress, my ankle-wrap sandals and some trusty pearls… Don't laugh, I needed to shake things up a bit.  Don't you always hang your clothes from a tree?!



If my photographer wasn’t sick, I may have had a better shot for you.  Today, my closet will just have to do…



I felt very elegant considering I was just wearing a simple tee... easy summer dressing.

                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                   - Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment