15.2.11

Have You Heard?




I must share this immediately... have you heard of BHLDN?  It is from the Anthropologie (Urban Outfitters group) and it is amazing!!!  It is the next step for the woman who loves Anthro... wedding dresses!  And not just wedding dresses, there are dresses (bridesmaid, rehearsal dinner, shower, etc.), shoes, jewelry, accessories, lingerie... all done in the Anthro way - a little bit vintage, whimsical and most definitely unique!





Either way, this is a website that you must check out.  And, for those of you not planning a wedding, there are plenty of things for you as well... the dresses, shoes, lingerie, accessories.  Believe me, I am trying to figure out where and when I can wear all of the beautiful pieces that I have already purchased (in my mind!).  Is it too early to renew my vows - it is going on 7 year???  And, can I wear another wedding dress to this vow renewal?!




Think of BHLDN as that little shop that you go to when you need that special finishing touch for your outfit.  Maybe it is a little bolero for a dressy tank and jeans or a fabulous pair of shoes for your LBD, whatever the occasion this is certainly going to be a new "go to" for me!  I think I am in love...






                         - Allison


*photos courtesy of bhldn.com
8CUVT7E53JJ3

No comments:

Post a Comment