23.2.11

Day to Night

What happens when you are sort of on vacation (a visit with my mom equals a mini-vacation... she lets me take naps and gets up with the girls!!!) and don't know what to do with yourself... this happens...



I definitely need to improve my photography skills, but my iphone always comes in handy in times of desperation!

So, the story behind these beautiful pics of mine is my day to night ensemble.  Riding boots by day, booties for a dinner date with good friends.  All that I need to add are some baubles and my Burberry No 17 (the most fabulous red lipstick).  Now this outfit isn't some stroke of genius, it is just that it is so easy to dress up or down.

I am completely obsessed with all of the painterly prints right now, and this Leifsdottir dress in particular makes me so happy!  Every time I put it on, I feel so pretty.  So, I have worn it about a million different ways to make me feel good in this cold and dreary weather.  Let's see I have worn it with my grey booties, my cowboy boots, my fur vest, my fur infinity scarf (courtesy of my BIL)... and now all black.

Anywho, I thought that I would demonstrate what I am always preaching about... making the most of what you have and layering.  I would have taken more beautiful pics of how I have worn my dress, but I am in Ohio and I packed lightly (sort of).  Therefore, you will just have to wait for another day!


                       - Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment