16.2.12

NYFW Inspires...

It all started with a stripe...


then a floral...


Earlier this week I wrote about Lesson 1 from the Fall Shows at Fashion Week.  Lots of layering ensues as well as a newfound obsession with shopping my closet.


The story behind the stripe - it is a t-neck sweater from Club Monaco that is really too tight and thin to be worn by itself. It was put away and forgotten about... until now.  The skirt is from J.Crew.  I love it, but don't wear it enough.  A new combo develops with the addition of a 3/4 length sleeve t-neck from the Gap.  I add my riding boots because I had to run the girls around... not a good day for heels.


Don't you love my award winning pics?!  I have to work on my photography... and my studio...


Now I am becoming overly obsessed with layering.  I pulled out my black dress with a ruffle (from J.Crew) that I love, but it is sleeveless...


Just add the striped t-neck and some boots... 


Two new looks inspired by my post on layering... yay!!!


                                            - Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment