24.8.10

Travel in Style

I don’t know about you, but when I travel (sounds so worldly, right!... in reality, that means driving to the Cape with the car packed to the brim with the kids’ gear) I love to feel like Jackie O!  I love feeling put together in basic pieces (think classic Jackie O look... black t-shirt & white jeans), always have a huge selection of accessories (what better way to spice up & change the personality of your basic pieces), and, of course, I love having classic looking luggage!  
Well, when I discovered John & Mary Luggage... classically designed carryalls that are unbelievably affordable!  The smallest carryall starts at $150 while the largest starts at $250, I got very excited!  Seriously, that is not a great expense to look completely put together and fabulous where ever your travels might take you.  
Then, I found these unbelievably awesome striped boatneck t’s from Chance.  They are $60 and are the creation of Julia Leach, former creative director of Kate Spade.  She completely understands creating a very classic piece... no fancy trims, details or crazy cuts.  You can wear this so many different ways due to the simplicity of the design... simply a classic.

So, no matter where you are going (or your age) these two fab finds are must haves for all of you ladies.  It doesn’t matter how crazy your life is, you are always going to look like a very chic woman with these no fail pieces!
                                                                   - Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment