24.8.10

Oh, what a night!




Tuesday night (8.3.10) I had to most amazing opportunity to attend a Tory Burch event with many well-known bloggers & style editors!  The event was to celebrate the launch of Tory’s new denim line!  I had so much fun perusing the store, looking at the fabulous Fall clothes, jewelry, handbags and most importantly the new denim!  
The new denim line is OOC (out of control) as Rachel Zoe would say!  I was able to look, touch & try on the various styles and I love them all!  There is the legging, the skinny, the straight leg, the tomboy, bootcut & trouser cut... not to mention really fun printed denim (as seen in the picture above).  There are so many options, you are sure to find the one that is right for you.  
Then, if that wasn’t enough, we were all able to style our own look with the denim... so much fun!  My look is pictured above... and I love it!  I would totally rock this outfit!  I would just add a bag like the Louiisa Messenger (if I could just get it in black), or there is this great oversized black foldover clutch that I saw in the store that I LOVE!  Then, of course, you need some shades...
Then to have some fun with all of this, pictures of all of our outfits have been posted on Tory’s facebook page (on “the latest” tab).  You are supposed to vote for your favorite one... so please vote for Style Direction!  I would love to win, but I am up against some stiff competition!
It was a great night and I highly recommend checking out the Tory Burch denim before you buy your new jeans for the Fall!  If you are interested, the links for the pieces I used are below...

                                            - Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment