7.9.11

A Fashion's Night Out event not to be missed!

Are you as excited for Fashion's Night Out as I am?!  The only real problem with this event, is deciding which stores to visit! Guest appearances, meeting designers, celebrity stylists... how does one choose???  Honestly, I am not sure... it is a scheduling nightmare.  At least you can catch the "Volkswagen Style Express" - a free shuttle service between Midtown to Soho.  This way I can bounce around to several stores because there is no way that I can miss Corrente Handbags big FNO event!

I was super stoked to find out that one of my loves is going to be having a fantastic event tomorrow night.  This will be taking place at Corrente's store downtown at 179 Orchard (between Houston and Stanton).  From 6-9 pm, you can stop by for some wine and yummy eats while browsing through their beautiful handbags.  Plus, jewelry designers Rebecka Froberg and Teresa Kahres will be on hand with their elegant wares.  You must stop by and check it out!  


If you missed my post about Corrente, click here!  You are going to fall in love...


                                                 - Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment