21.9.11

Come see me this weekend... literally!

And, I am not joking!  For those of you in the NY/NJ/CT area, I am going to be at the Paramus Neiman Marcus from 10-1pm on Friday and Saturday to answer all of your questions on updating your look for fall.  This is in conjunction with Neiman's Current Event that will be taking place this Thursday (the 22nd) through Saturday (the 24th)!

During NM's current event, you will receive an exclusive Rachel Zoe clutch with your $350 regular-priced Contemporary Sportswear or Dress Collections purchase.  Spend $500 in these departments and you will receive the Rachel Zoe clutch PLUS $50 off your purchase!  In other words, it's time for some fall shopping 

What do I have to do with this?  I am going to be one of four "Guest Stylists" featured during the event!  I will have my own circular rug in the Contemporary Department (the 2nd floor of NM) where I will be presenting my top picks for Fall!

I am so excited to be part of this event!  Neiman's is stuffed to the gills with fabulous fall clothing.  On a quick walk-through the other day, I spied some great pieces and can't wait to pull my picks!

A few pieces that grabbed my eye the other day...

Fab Faux Fur



Sparkle!


Bold Color/Bow Blouses


Ladylike Day Dresses


Make sure to set aside some time in the next few days to head over to the Neiman Marcus at the Garden State Mall.  I will see you there!

                                           - Allison





















No comments:

Post a Comment