11.9.12

NYFW: Standout Look Part Deux

As NYFW continues, so does my quest to find stand out looks that can transition easily into fab Fall ensembles.  Last week it was the little white dress, today it is a feather skirt.

In a season full of leather, sequins and lace, feathers are the perfect way to make your look unique.  The other plus, feathers also transition really well... trust me.

Let's start with the the Tie Dye Feather Skirt from Zara (fun, edgy and affordable)...

Skirt With Tie Dye Feathers

For the perfect fashion week look, or just a super cool work ensemble, I would add a tweedish blazer - the zipper detailing gives it a bit of edge.  This one is from Zara as well, actually, the entire look is from Zara... what can I say, they have great stuff this season.  

With the edgy blazer, I would add a basic white tank (it is still warm) and a perfectly pointy toe black heel.  C'est chic.

Fantasy Fabric Jacket With Zips

Basic T-Shirt

Leather High Heeled Court Shoe

For a cooler weather, less casual look, I love the idea of adding a chunky knit and motorcycle boots.  This is my "go to" for casual cool.  I must add this to my closet asap.

Detailed Knit Jersey

Biker Ankle Boot With Buckle

With looks like these, this is going to be a very fabulous Fall.
                                                                                                       
                                           - Allison
*All photos courtesy of zara.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment