23.8.12

The Last Hurrah

As the Summer winds down, and I start to gear up for Fall I was able to spend a week at the Cape with my family. Beautiful, relaxing and full of great photo opps, I had grand plans for some fab posts.  My work station was all set up...


However when the sun is shining and the sky is so blue, the beach begins to beckon.  My plans go right out the window.


I did take this opportunity to wear all of my favorite summer looks again, but hopefully not for the last time.

My chartreuse bubble necklace and silk stripe cami for a casual dinner out.


Sequin stripes and a paisley print for an afternoon shopping in Chatham.


A striped shift and wedges for a more adult night out on the town.  I was hoping to run into Taylor Swift, but it didn't happen this time...


Getting ready for a clambake at Chatham Bars Inn... yay!  My favorite place to be...








And, to end the week... dinner in an old church otherwise known as the Belfry.  Very cool!



My white shift came in very handy...


And now it's time to get back to the grind... sigh.  But, don't get too carried away with Fall fashion yet. There are still several weeks left to enjoy those favorite summer looks.

                                                                                                                
                                                                                                                 - Allison









No comments:

Post a Comment