9.8.12

Fab Find: The Perfect Pointed Toe

I love my pointy toe heels.  They lengthen your legs, make anything look sexy and just look so darn good sticking out from a long, wider leg pant or jean.  My obsession with this style was renewed this past Spring when I came across my blue suede shoes (aka the Aldo Fravel).


Perfectly pointed, sleek and classic - no fuss.  This is how I like my heels.  I am still kicking myself for not buying a pair in every color available because this perfect design (at an amazing price) only comes around once in a blue moon.  Or does it?

For so long it was absolutely impossible to find a Jimmy Choo lookalike for less than $300.  Then came the Fravel.  I was shocked and overjoyed all at once!  I thought for sure this style would become a staple for Aldo, but I was wrong.  I have yet to see a Fall version...

Lucky for me (and you), Nine West has provided us with the Boutique 9 Justine Pump this Fall.  The Justine is classically pointed with a 4" heel... flawless.  Best part - she is $120 and available in a variety of hues... suede or patent, take your pick.  I love Shopbop's selection of black, blue and dark purple suede.





Vince Camuto's Kain Pump is my second favorite in this category.  With a price tag of $89, the Kain is hard to beat. However, it is more limited in selection and just doesn't get me the same way the Fravel did and the Justine does now. Still an excellent choice, and the blue suede looks fabulous.  


Whichever style you choose, just make sure you add a pointy toe pump to your collection.  It is back in a big way (not that it was ever really gone), and is the perfect complement for all of the tailored looks that are so popular for Fall.


                                                                                                                - Allison

*Photos courtesy of shopbop.com and piperlime.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment