16.11.11

Party Perfect Obsessions

On this very dreary day (i.e. cold & rainy), I have not wanted to do anything except stay warm and cozy while avoiding any and all household related matters.  Procrastination led me to start daydreaming about a super cool ensemble that I would wear to a very chic holiday party that I have not been invited to quite yet...  and the rest is history.

My look would start with this gorgeous Halston Heritage faux fur jacket... can you say yummy?!  


I have decided that I must own this Rory Beca romper... so cool yet basic... a great piece to play with.


Oh, and these Stella McCartney teal velvet pumps are to die for!


I must not forget these Nicole Romano oversized stud earrings... the perfect blend classic and edgy.


This Cornelia Webb folded cuff is perfect.  Adds some interest, but won't steal the show.


Alexis Bittar's white quartz ring is the perfect finishing touch!


Now that I have my outfit, I just need a party... or some fab event would work too.  Any suggestions?!



                                  - Allison


*Photos courtesy of shopbop.com, neimanmarcus.com, maxandchloe.com, intermixonline.com.





No comments:

Post a Comment