26.10.12

Chic & Ornery

It's Friday - grey, cool, with the "Perfect Storm" heading our way.  Due to this, I'm feeling a bit feisty today... beware.

If I could pick out the perfect look to fit my mood, this would be it.  First, a pair of coated denim skinny jeans.  A must have this season, and totally worth the investment.  I have been eyeing the J Brand Coated Stretch Jeans - however, I am hoping to buy them a wee bit bigger to avoid the legging look.  I'll let you know how that goes...

     
I would add the Free People "City is a Jungle" Cardigan (I love this one!).  



For layering I would add a bohemian touch...

FP One Poison Pintuck Slip
And finish it with fabulous pair of very wearable booties.

Belle by Sigerson Morrison 'Charis' Boot

For a quick change later this evening, I would add a sequin tank and peep toe booties.  Done and done.

Now I need to hit the mall...


                                                                                                                              - Allison


*Photos courtesy of nordstrom.com and freepeople.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment