4.10.11

Fashion Show, Neiman's Merchandise Director, Fall Trends... I'll be there!

I have a sneaking suspicion that this might not be the last time that I say this... Every time I think Neiman Marcus has offered an amazing event to attend, they turn around and have an even better event the following week!  I am not joking! There were guest stylists and gift with purchase two weeks ago, a scavenger hunt for Nancy Gonzalez clutches last week and this week... a presentation by the NM merchandise director, Kareen Mallet!  

Kareen Mallet will be at the Paramus NM at 12pm on Thursday, October 6th for a fall trend presentation.  It is a chance to see a fashion show and meet Kareen.  And, if I know a NM event, you will get a chance to pick her brain for answers on your most burning fall fashion questions.  

So, take a long lunch or call a sitter and make your way to Neiman's on Thursday at noon.  But, you must make sure to rsvp! Send your rsvp via email to kimberly_kaufman@neimanmarcus.com.



See you there!

                                        - Allison


No comments:

Post a Comment